CHECK THREE SIMPLE THINGS BEFORE YOU START
2. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Microsoft Windows or Mac OS X operating systems are required.
3. SAVINGS PRINTER PLUG-IN
- Your coupons will print to your default printer, which is the printer currently selected in your Settings or Printer List.
- Make sure it’s on.
- Make certain there’s paper and ink.
This system will automatically detect if you need to download this Plug-In.
If you need the Plug-In, the system will automatically provide information after you click the button below.
- The Savings Printer downloads secure coupon information to your printer.
- It’s completely safe.
- Once it’s installed, it will enable you to print your coupons.
WHEN YOU’RE READY TO PRINT YOUR COUPON, CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW.
- > WHAT IS A DEFAULT PRINTER AND HOW CAN I CHANGE THE SETTING?
- The default printer is the printer currently selected in your Settings or Printer List. If you have multiple printers connected to your computer, often as part of a network, you may want to check your default printer setting. To check or change your default printer on Windows, go to the Control Panel>Printers and Faxes. And for Mac, go to System Preferences>Print & Fax.
- > WHY DO I NEED A SAVINGS PRINTER PLUG-IN?
- The Savings Printer Plug-in is essential for printing coupons with clear barcodes on your printer.
- > WHAT IS THE SAVINGS PRINTER PLUG-IN?
- The Savings Printer Plug-in is a special program known as a web browser add-on (or plug-in), which gives your web browser the capability to print these types of valuable coupons.
- > IS MY PRIVACY PROTECTED?
- Yes. There are many add-on programs or plug-ins designed to extend the capabilities of the original web browser. The Savings Printer Plug-in does not install any form of spyware or collect any personal information about you.
- > If you are having issues printing or need additional instructions, please refer to our FAQs
This coupon is no longer available.